jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Someone I hate: That personal-trainer wannabe at the gym



I really can´t stand that type of guy (who can range anywhere from a giant freak to an old obese bastard) at the gym who thinks he is a “personal trainer” but in reality is just a billy-no-mates who annoys the crap out of the other gym members. Honestly, I didn´t really know where to begin my rant with this brand of a%&hole. Normally, he makes his rounds trying to flirt with one of the girls doing squats or giving advice to someone in mid-lift shouting”2 MORE”. When I, for example, have a lot of weight above my head and this type of good-for-nothing reject starts telling me to move my right hand 3 inches to the left, I get the urge to stuff a 20 kilo weight down his f$%king throat. I don´t know how this complete waste of space gets off driving people nuts but I wish he (and his clones in EVERY gym in the world) would just go and call 1-800-GO-F$%K-YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario