jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Interesting places in the world: Cuba "The Revolutionary Hotel"

One of the most interesting places I have been in the world was Cuba, in particular (a definite 0 star hotel) “The Revolutionary Hotel”. Billed as one of the most historic hotels you can find in Cuba (as I remember it was near Havana), even to the point of enjoying at first glance the bullet holes they refuse to take out of some of the glass constructed walls. I must say it was probably the most interesting entrances I have ever had in my life. As I sat down on my “rustic” bed and try to rest my back against the old springs, my friend came running in shouting madly about something that he encountered in his room. “What is it?” I asked, trying to calm him down. “There was a she-male prostitute waiting for me in my room” he said. As I stared at him blankly and asked what he did. “Well I ran” he responded, with a look of death in his eyes. So I had to go over to his room to kick the tranny out, but that was just the beginning. Later, I discovered that in order to get into the shower I had to climb over a giant toilette and after shutting off the lights you could hear the mountain of cockroaches under the bed scurrying out. But the cream on the cake was the breakfast…Ever had more eggshells than eggs in your scrambled eggs? Well I have.    


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario