sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

Rich Twats



Yesterday I went with my wife to a recently renovated restaurant not far from “El Corte Inglés” in Murcia. I don´t remember it´s name but it´s atmosphere and design was absolutely fantastic. Moreover, the seafood was the highlight on the menu and it was not to disappoint. They changed the name so unfortunately I don´t remember what it is called. Surprisingly enough, I will never go back. This may sound like a contradiction to the review I gave the food and the atmosphere, but I have a good reason. Next to us was a table of full of drunken twats making complete assholes of themselves.  First, they decided to talk about their pubic hairs that even resulted in the man talking about how hairy his 16 year daughter was. I almost threw up at that point. Then they moved on to giving the waiter a hard time in what they thought was English and German. Knowing the two languages, I almost wanted to turn around and tell them to “verpiss dich”/”fuck off” and leave the poor waiter to do his job. The funny thing was, the waiter spoke fluent in English because he lived in England and Canada. Finally, they started harassing a poor African who was selling stuff on the street. What almost made me turn around and smack the bitch in the teeth was when they started asking the poor black guy if he had Ebola. At that point, my wife went to talk with the waiter about their behavior. The waiter responded with a look of defeat in his eyes. “They´re my bosses”, he said. Needless to say, I left the poor waiter a huge tip and told him, “You deserve this for having to put up with these assholes”. At least we finally saw him smile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario