jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2014

The Adventures of Bob the Meerkat: Part 1



Bob woke up to the sound of somebody or something tinkering with his stash of ballpoint pens. Not that he wasn´t accustomed to the usually misfits who passed through, but this time he was suffering from rather abnormal 14 mickey-induced hangover. “Take what you want, but don’t touch my smokes” he grumbled, still bathing in the small chunks he upchucked the previous evening. “Quack”, “Quack, quack” responded the noisy entity from one of Bob´s prized bins. “Ace” thought Bob, and slowly wriggled to an upright position. “14 languages and I never bothered learning duck". (to be continued)  

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Ben! Your blog looks quite promising. I love your literary touch and your imagination. I am pretty sure I will learn a lot from you. Thank you for being with us!

    ResponderEliminar