domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

Santa can go to hell



It’s that time of the year again; get out the Christmas tree, put up the lights, hang up the stocking, drink mulled wine, make colourful cookies, blah blah blah blah blah. Seriously people am I the only one sick to death of traditions and doing EXACTLY the same every year. I’m not saying we can’t have cool holidays with presents and decorations, but change it up. Come on, instead of Santa invent someone/something new or instead of everything being red and white how about making this time of year baby blue and orange, that would be ugly… but at least different! I mean we have actually been doing the same thing for hundreds of years, am I seriously the only one here fed up with it all? We could hold a yearly vote on which theme and which food and colours there would be. Please!!! For the love of god, give me something new!!!   

1 comentario: